Do you struggle tracking your progress?
Unsure of your body fat percentage or noticing the scales are not reflecting your results?
The Fat Caliper and Measurement Set is a great tool that will help highlight your health status and track your success. You now have the ability to measure yourself in the comfort of your own home and get accurate information.
How to use:
1. Select your abdomen, the front of your thigh, your waist, and biceps as the measuring points.
2. Lift the folds with your thumb and index as per the directions below.
3. Maintain skinfold during measurement.
4. When measuring, hold the claw of the body fat caliper as this is to measure your skin fold. The thickness determines the amount of fat for that area of your body.
This set also includes a measuring tool to help you track your body measurements and see your progress as your muscles grow and you drop that body fat!
This tool measures any body part, calf, thigh, hips, waist, chest and arms with the ability to measure in both centimetres (cm) or inches (in). The tool also includes incremental measurements in millimetres or 1/16 inch.
This set makes measuring yourself simple and quick, equip with a push button to retract the tape and lock it into place for prime accuracy. This durable tool also features a slick handle for support and control giving you the most accurate measurements.
How to use:
1. Pull the end of the tape around any body part that you want to measure.
2. Place the rod at the end of the tape into the circular slot
3. Press the button in the centre and let the tape retract to a snug fit
4. Record your measurement on the outer edge of the tape measure (the end opposite the locked in rod)
Are you ready to track your progress?